Authorization Grakn connection

Hi guys, I just messing around with the core 1.4.2 and I hit a question “How to authorize or manage access right to Grakn?”. I saw we have the Graph KGMS but it run on cloud and I don’t even know what it is, and too hard for deploying myself. So is there any another ways or alternative to do it? or at least the way KGMS’s feature work.

Sorry Mr. @haikal and the team for this impolite question, but I don’t see any categories or post about KGMS, could you explain that to me please?

Hi @kobayashi225 :slight_smile:

At the moment you can only manage authentication and that’s a feature of KGMS. On our website, you’ll be able to learn more about KGMS offerings which is actively under further development and in the documentation, there are guidelines on cloud deployment as well as authenticating users.

I should also mention that as a user of KGMS, you’re entitled to enterprise support. So if you decided to use KGMS, do send us an email at support@grakn.ai, should you need any assistance :slight_smile: for more generic questions about Graql and Grakn, I invite you to join the community slack.

Well now I just have time to reply on this post. Thanks for your shares @soroush. :smile: