Please visit https://grakn.ai/install for setup guide.
Core java api providing the following functionality:
- Transactional Java API supporting read, write, and batch transactions.
- Supports building N-ary relationships.
- Automatic reification of binary relationships when expanding them.
- Mutable and extendable schema after loading data.
- Creation of Graql queries
A high-level declarative query language for Grakn:
- Data definition language formed of
- Data manipulation language formed of
compute queries supporting graph analytics
- Real-time, query-based reasoning based on rules with lazy, iterable execution
- Full support for general recursive queries
Built-in distributed OLAP queries, including:
- Various statistics methods, such as
path query that can find one or all shortest paths between two entities
degree query for computing degree, a commonly used centrality measure that is suitable for knowledge base
cluster query for identifying connected components in the knowledge base
- REST API for querying and mutating knowledge base
- Clustering and scaling
- Bulk loading functionality
Web based knowledge-base visualiser:
- Ability to query knowledge base
- Traverse visual representation of query results
- Visualise detailed information about every concept in the KB
- Get visual explanation of inferred relationships
Graql based templating language enabling automatic migration from various sources:
- Automated migration from JSON
- Automated migration from SQL
- Automated migration from CSV
- Automated migration from XML
Change Log Since 0.18
- Bug fixes to Core API and Graql
- Improved error messages
- Performance improvements
- Docker support temporarily unavailable. We will be addressing this in the next release.